- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mapungubwe National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Mapungubwe National Park has been compiled with camp specific ones as well:
- View the accessibily features overview for Mapungubwe National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Leokwe Rest Camp
Limpopo Forest Tented Camp:
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- There are accessible ablutions at Mazhou Campsite and accessible toilets at the park entrance, the confluence and the Interpretation Centre.
- Accessible features of the park include: a tree-top boardwalk, the three country confluence lookout points and the Interpretation Centre.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
19°C / 30°C