- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mokala National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Mokala National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Mokala National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Mosu Lodge is equipped with a network of pathways that allow ease of movement for wheelchair using guests. The accessible unit has a permanent ramp, while the camp's restaurant has a mobile ramp that they put down when guests require it.
- Lilydale Camp's reception block is also equipped with a wheelchair friendly pathway.
- The game/bird viewing hide at Stofdam has a section of the hide adapted to cater for viewers in wheelchairs.
- One of the park's game drive vehicles has a removable seat that can accommodate a guest in a wheelchair.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
14°C / 29°C