- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
People & Conservation
Volunteers & Friends
The people of Cape Town are passionate about their National Park and as a result there is a vibrant volunteer and friend's community. These devoted citizens give freely of their time in order to assist the Park in a multitude of activities such as alien clearing, firefighting, path maintenance, guiding, cleansing and education.
Friends and volunteers differ slightly in that volunteers are directly linked to the Park whereas friends groups are independent associations that interact with the Park but have their own public voice.
However because many of these activities are specialised TMNP employs a fulltime Volunteer Manager to coordinate and oversee all activities.
- TMNP Volunteer Application Form (is applicable when applying as a Volunteer Ranger - These volunteer rangers perform a slightly different role from the ordinary volunteers. )
- TMNP Volunteer Indemnity Form
For more information on volunteering in the Park or the various Friends groups please contact:
- Volunteer Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27(0) 21 701 8692
16°C / 26°C